London - 17th October & Edinburgh - 1st November 2022
Hybrid event - in-person and online
- The Guildhall, City of London, EC2V 7HH
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre, EH3 8EE
Private finance has a vital role to play in funding nature restoration both globally and in the UK, to ensure the sustainability of business and wider society. Actions to restore biodiversity, achieve net zero, and adapt to a changing climate can be financed together.
Join us at the fifth Natural Capital Finance & Investment Conference to hear the UK’s leaders in green finance sharing how to harness nature-based opportunities for nature and climate, including:
- How to attract and scale finance for nature-based solutions
- New UK investment opportunities
- What the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) means for nature-based finance
- The role of digital technology in nature-based finance
- How to build an integrated standard for environmental markets.
The event will bring together project pipeline, corporate and financial services professionals, and provides an unrivalled networking and innovation opportunity in the run up to COP27 and COP15.
Over the last five years, The Natural Capital Finance & Investment Conference has led the way in fostering informed expert-led dialogue to drive forward financial innovation for nature in the UK.
This year sees the welcome return of in-person conferencing alongside the online event and will run across two days, in London on 17th October and in Edinburgh on 1st November 2022.
Each year the conference attracts the leading speakers and sponsors in this specialist field. This year, we are delighted to be delivering the event in association with the Scottish Nature Finance Pioneers.
The Conference is organised by the Ecosystems Knowledge Network, a registered charity that specialises in equipping people to deliver wellbeing and prosperity through a healthy natural environment.
Follow us for conference updates!